Prices for 2018
Per person, per night, bed and breakfast
Double or twin, en-suite
- One night: £42.00
- Two to four nights: £36.00
- Five nights or over: £34.00
- Child, 10 or under: half adult price
- Additional child or adult in fold up bed: half adult price
- Tiny child, in own or our cot: £5.00
- Single supplement: £10/ night (£15/ night in August)
Michael House will be shut over winter, from the beginning of November until around Easter.
- Meal, three courses: £21.00 per adult
- three courses: £11.00 per child 10 and under
- Meal any two courses: £16.50 per adult
- £9.00 per child 10 and under
- Picnic, all ages £7.00 per person
Companion animals by arrangement. We have six cats and two dogs (£10 per visit per dog, per week).
Bodmin Parkway, £20 per trip, total. Other journeys, by arrangement. People walking the coast path and staying for two nights or over, will be taken to and collected from eg Boscastle, Tintagel and Port Isaac at no cost, and other local journeys will be free.
Deposit and Payment
- Deposit: £25 per person booked
- 5% reduction on bed and breakfast, on production of membership of the following: Viva, Vegan Society, Animal Aid.
- You can pay with cash, by cheque or by Credit/Debit Card.